Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, 11 June 2011

^__felt like wanna fainted but excited plus happy__ ^

Salam and greeting to all...

well this is gonna be my first entry to my new blog which is more private to me...

frankly speaking, I'm not really good in english, my grammar really sucks ...but I wanna give a try to write in english...we'll learn from mistake aite??
so, if there's anything grammar mistake just ignore it ok..hehe...

anyway, I just want to wrote about what had happen today...last evening I went to my office (or ble dikira sbg ex-office kot??) to sumbit my freelance work...yeah, well now I'm working at my home...
actually everytime when I go to my office, I'll make sure to not berselisih with my ex boss...its not because of what, it just I owe her to much..naaa, its not about the money, but its sumthing like budi or jasa...I felt guilty because I quit the job before my contract finish.....I hv to resigned due to certain factors...but, she's so nice to me...dammmmnn...at my last day of work she told me that, if in the future I'm not busy with my assignments and classes, please do cantact her back....see,how good she is right....

I admit it, 1st time working with her, I always hv a conflict with my boss..haha...xpercaya kan?? but yeah..at that time I felt like a loser because she always called me to see her in her room and scolded me...of course la kan if you do a mistake mesti la kna tegur kan...lg2 when we are new and freshies...
but today, she saw me and yeah of course we have a chat juz for a while...she ask me what I'm doing right know and bla bla bla...and I said I juz lay back lazily at my home hahaha...ya lor now kan sem break....its about 5 months break ok...my class will start back on this september...

then the part that make me feel like wanna to faint is when she said that she will ask her senior editor to give another projects and they will give as much as they can to me...what??!! omg, u know what, become a freelancer is much more harder rather then u work at the office okay....well, for this job I really need focus, and higher concentration and used a few software to check about all the scientific terms... 

but I'm not gonna reject this project okay..rezeki mana boleh tolakkan.. ^_^
Alhamdulillah, thank God Almighty, because give me a chance to have an experienced and meet all this people in my life..I feel so blessed.. (^_-)

p/s: my first boss also a women...both my ex-boss is so nice, kind and caring but they're perfectionist... ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment