Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, 26 April 2013

Happy Birthday Daesung-ahh

Annyeong haseyo,

Today is our dearest smiling angle Kang Daesung birthday.. 26th April

To my dearest smiling angle, Kang Daesung,





Saengil chukha hamnida

Happy Birthday to you

I wish you all the best, may have a great year ahead and happy always with everyone around you. Thank you for your hard work for your fans especially VIPs.. (^_^)

...I made this special for you...


I'm glad I know you from Family Outing and that make me know about BigBang. Thank you.

You really have such a wonderful voice, great personality and always gives us a warm feeling and also brings us joy and inspiration.

Saranghaeyo Daesung-ahh :)









p/s: All foto & image in this post are belong to the first owner. I do not owned anything.









0 comments:

Post a Comment